[bookport] Re: Flash card.

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 09:06:02 -0500

Sandy:

You can check the size of your flash card by connecting the Book Port, =
then press ald plus d to go to the Book Port folder, then read the Status =
Bar info. If you're using JAWS, it's Insert plus Page Down. You will see =
two numbers:  the first represents free space, the second is total card =
size.=20

APH does not carry extra flash cards as a separate item, but you can get =
them at any place that sells computer and/or digital camera accessories.=20=

Pamela

>>> slicht@xxxxxxxxx 01/18/05 08:28AM >>>
I was told Bookport ships with a 128 meg flash card now.  Is this=20
true?  And when did this start if it is?  I ordered mine New Year's =
Eve,=20
and I'm hoping I got the larger capacity memory card.  I still need to =
buy=20
a bigger one, though.

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A
are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a =
hope.=20
12In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13If you look for me in =
earnest,
you will find me when you seek me. 14I will be found by you," says the=20
LORD...  =20