[bookport] Re: Flash card?

  • From: "Walt Smith" <ka3agm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 19:17:37 -0500

The CompactFlash card is along the right edge, near the top, when the BP is
facing you. It can be removed and replaced with another Type I CF card.

The BP can only process format 4 books from Audible, so if the books you
already have downloaded aren't format 4, you'll have to download them again
in that format. Don't forget that you must use the BP software to transfer
material; including Audible books; to the BP.

Enjoy your Book Port. It's a truly phenomenal device.