[bookport] Re: Flash capacity

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 14:01:22 -0500 (CDT)

Except that few people use the transfer software to transfer MP3's. With the attitude you're displaying on this list, you should have us all turning against you in no time.

bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007, Ibrahim Gucukoglu wrote:

Hi.

The maximum card size supported by APH technical support and the only type garanteed to work correctly are 4GB cards and below. Previously, the limit was 2GB and the cards were formatted in FAT16.

Please remember that the larger card size you use, the longer it will take to fill up and thus the less battery life you'll end up with. Copying 2GB of MP3 files used to take upwards of 10 minutes, so filling up an 8GB card would take 40 minutes under a similar set of conditions. This would seriously reduce the amount of battery power available to use if this were done on a regular basis.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>