[bookport] Re: Firmware progress?

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 09:27:58 -0400

When APH has firmware available to test, it will be announced here. Until
then, we're all equally in the dark, since they don't tend to pre-announce
work they're doing. Some of the items on your list probably will not be
possible to implement until a totally new Book Port is developed due to
hardware limitations.