[bookport] Re: Firmware Beta 28

  • From: "Liam Martin" <noatman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 23:41:24 +0000

Larry,

with Beta 26 I was given a message "Spanish unavailable." I had never heard
that before, and I thought it was deliberate - the Spanish option being
temporarily disabled. When I installed Beta 28, the Spanish option "Yes" or
"No" returned. But while I was in the Notes folder just now, the BP froze
and I had to remove the batteries. When I went to reset my options, I got
the "Spanish unavailable" message for the Spanish option. Any reason for
this?

Liam