[bookport] Re: Firmware 2.4?

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 21:38:29 -0500

Larry said a while back that 2.4 was used for some new bookports they are
selling to fix a problem on board.  2.4 will not be made for older bp's
since they don't the the newer board revisions that caused the problems.  He
said there are no other differences in the firmware though.

Rick

=======

Visit my webpage and podcast feed at www.blind-geek-zone.net

Here you will find Audio tutorials for popular programs, blindness related
web links, blind mailing list links and documents for various things.

If you are looking for customized one on one software training and friendly
and knowledgeable technical support for very cheap rates then visit my
website and click on the training and tech support link.