[bookport] Re: Final message - I think this thing is going to have to go back to Louisville

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 07:40:58 -0400

I am not sure exactly what is going on, but we can probably get you past =
this.

First, open device manager and remove the current Book Port device.

After that, reconnect the device, and it should be OK.

>>> walt@xxxxxxxxxx Tuesday, August 24, 2004 8:56:49 PM >>>
Now, when I connect the BP to the PC via USB, I get a "USB device not
recognized" error and a further message that "One of the USB devices
connected to this computer has malfunctioned." Somebody please tell me =
that
this isn't as bad as I think it probably is.

 --
 Walt Smith - Clearwater, FL
 walt@xxxxxxxxxx=20