[bookport] Final firmware fixes/sort order

  • From: emai7s@xxxxxx
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 10:10:39 +0100

Hi Larry,

< Peter, I think we can also squeeze a sort order in there, too.

Ok, great news. That's something that's bugged me from the very start. Glad to
hear that help is on the way!

I haven't commented on the alarm to date due to its inofficial status, but I
think it is very well designed and easy to use. I actually use it quite a bit,
and hope it returns in official form soon. My request to improve the
reliability of the Book Port's internal clock by synching it with the transfer
software was actually motivated by a desire to make sure that the alarm doesn't
go off at an inappropriate time due to the clock being off by a number of hours
(caused by a reset or whatever).

Peter
Erweitern Sie FreeMail zu einem noch leistungsstarkeren E-Mail-Postfach!