[bookport] Re: Filter

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 08:54:09 -0400

You can only interchange things like MP3 or text files, etc. In the case
of most Daisy books, such as Book Share, RFB&D, or in the case of
Audible files, they cannot, because of Copyright laws.

Pamela

>>> 8zamora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 04/22/05 08:26PM >>>
Hello,

I seem to remember that there was something in the BP manual about
sharing a
memory card with other devices.
I know that a card holding BP files did not play on a friends computer,
but
when put back in the BP, it played fine.

Otto