[bookport] Re: File status error and BP transfer error

  • From: "Cheryl and Dash Lenartiene" <Dashman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 16:53:47 -0400

Hi Sandy and list,
     Oh, yes.  In fact, they are in subfolders.  For example, in this
instance, the folder was \audio\bible.  I have an audio folder that has
bible, books, music, and TV listed as subfolders, and I was working in the
bible folder.  I had some other interesting findings, but I got a strange
firmware error, so I'm putting that list together and waiting to post it
tomorrow night for Monday morning.  Do you know if the BP has trouble with
subfolders?  Ultimately, I deleted some files I didn't need.  The BP had
been routinely stuck on this one file, causing the lockup and firmware
error.  Once I deleted the files I didn't need, I was able to install the
problem file, and then several more.  But I'm not low on space.  It's weird.
     Thanks for the suggestion.
Cheryl