[bookport] Re: File Names

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 15:04:50 -0500

I wish we could talk them into putting a version up with all volumes all
in one file.

>>> mjslipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thursday, February 24, 2005 2:50:50 PM >>>
This is another suggestion that might help some folks.  For web
braille
books, you might have a folder called web braille books.  Inside of
this
folder you could have a folder for each web braille book with that
books
particular name  on it and the book inside of this folder.  It would
not
matter how many volumes it was, at least you would know the name of
the
book.
Marvin Kotler