[bookport] Re: Few questions about BookPort

  • From: Pamela Rader <prader@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 13:18:30 -0400

Hello:

Yes, the original Book Port Transfer is available at:

www.aph.org/tech/bp_setup.exe

Download that and install it on your Windows 7 machine.  Of course, by then,
you may not remember this link.  However, that version is compatible with
Windows 7 and therefore, any version we keep on our site will be compatible
with Windows 7.  So, if and when the time comes, please use the download from
our site, instead of the one on your CD, as the CD will not be compatible with
Windows 7.

We do have a replacement product, called, the Book Port Plus (catchy, huh)?
Anyway, you can read more at:

www.aph.org/tech/bt_info.htm

Pamela Rader
APH Product Support