[bookport] Re: Few questions about BookPort

  • From: "Robert C" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 10:09:45 -0700

   Let me try again, some text got chopped off.

   For the BookPort...
http://tech.aph.org/bp_info.htm
Use the download link at the top of page.

   For the BP Plus go here...
http://tech.aph.org/bt_info.htm

   To subscribe to the BP Plus list, send an email to
bpp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word subscribe in the subject line.

Quote of the nanosecond. . .
My wife and I divorced over religious differences. She thought she was God and I didn't!
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
E-mail-
rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx
Home Page-