[bookport] Re: Feature request: return to default folder

  • From: Ann Morris Bliss <annmorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 17:14:57 -0400

I vote for this one.

Ann
At 06:36 AM 9/15/2005 +0200, you wrote:
In the transfer software, under "Options/Advanced", the user can assign a folder on the Book Port to serve as the default Book Port folder.

When using the Book Port, I frequently have to return to the default folder from wherever I may be at the moment, which is often several sub-directories deep in another directory.

Would it be possible to have sort of a "home" function, so that by pressing, say "2+5+8" the Book Port would quickly jump back to the default folder from wherever the user was at the moment?

Peter