[bookport] Feature for New Users

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Book Port List" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 14:07:02 -0500

While making up my mind whether to buy the BookCourier or the Book Port, I
read through both manuals.  The Book Port's features, especially the new
note taking capability, convinced me that it is the one to get.  However, I
did like one feature in the BookCourier that isn't available in the Book
Port.  New users of the BookCourier can press the Help key and then any
other key to get a description of the key's functions.  I think this feature
would be very beneficial to new users of the Book Port.

Gary King
mailto:w4wkz@xxxxxxxx