[bookport] Re: Feature Suggestions

  • From: "Walt Smith" <ka3agm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 08:59:51 -0400

I think I've mentioned this in the past, but I'd really like to see any of
the variable functions (pitch, frequency, volume, rate) adjustable just like
the date and time. For example, because of a severe hearing problem, I want
a very low pitch and frequency. The latter isn't too much trouble, but it
takes a lot of key pressing to get from the default pitch of 60 down to 20,
which is where I want it. I'd like to be able to simply press 5 and enter
20.