[bookport] Re: Fantasy Land

  • From: "Otto Zamora" <8zamora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 17:18:57 -0400

Hello,

Just my opinion, but I think that they will be around for a while, and even
after they get taken out of stores, companies will keep them online for a
while.
They are starting to use SD cards now.
Give it another 10 years or so, and all of that will be gone, replaced by
devices which have solid state memory.

Otto