[bookport] Re: Failed BookPort: Problem description

  • From: "Baker, Nick" <Nick.Baker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 11:45:10 -0600

Firmware version: 02.00.00.01
Transfer version: 2.0.1.0

Nick Baker
Assistive Technology Coordinator
nick.baker@xxxxxxxxxxxx
406-243-2234 (Voice/TTY)
406-243-2663 (Voice only)

Disabilty Services for Students
The University of Montana
EL 154
32 Campus Drive
Missoula, MT 59812

-----Original Message-----
From: PAMELA RADER [mailto:PRADER@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2005 11:40 AM
To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookport] Re: Failed BookPort: Problem description

If you press a plus c on the Book Port, what version number does it give
you? Also, in Book Port Transfer, what version number is in the About
box?=20

>>> Nick.Baker@xxxxxxxxxxx 06/03/05 01:31PM >>>
Pamela--
        As you'll see from subsequent posts to the list, I have both
reformatted the card and tried other cards with no change in the
results. Both the original card from the 'bad' BookPort and the
replacement card work fine in other BookPorts.

nick.baker@xxxxxxxxxxxx=20