[bookport] Re: FW: [nabs-l] Downloading Digital Talking converting .WMA files to .MP3

  • From: Shane Christenson <drummershane@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 23:30:33 -0500

Hi alex. Last time I tried to use the switch program, it wanted me to pay for it. I'll try to re-download it and give it a try though.

Shane
At 10:15 PM 9/18/2007, you wrote:
You may want to try the free program Switch audio converter" from NCH Swift Sound. It is free, as I said, and can convert almost any audio format to almost any other, as long as the original audio isn't protected such as with DRM.

Have a great day,
Alex