[bookport] Re: FW: [nabs-l] Downloading Digital Talking converting .WMA files to .MP3

  • From: "Michael Hingson" <MHingson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 09:49:36 -0700

Actually the site tells how to burn to CD and to transfer to "approved"
mobile devices.  I am not sure if the BP is an approved device.

I use Sound Taxi to convert the files to MP3.  Sound Taxi is available
on line.

Michael Hingson,
For information on Michael's speaking topics and speaking availability
please visit <http://www.michaelhingson.com
For information on Guide Dogs for the Blind please visit
<http://www.guidedogs.com