[bookport] Re: FW: Web Braille

  • From: "Richard Benoit" <reb503@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 15:24:03 -0400

Bruce,

There was one person that stated emphatically that it was illegal and a
number of people accepted or agreed with him. I did not identify or
quote him so as not to point a finger and embarrass him. If that person
chooses to respond that is his choice.  You can look back in your
deleted messages with this subject from this past Saturday and find it
If you don't have it, I will be glad to forward it.
Richard