[bookport] Re: FW: Action alert: Urgent-please call toll free-NLS digital books

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 10:17:59 +1200

Hi Gary and list!

Well, what you say is fair enough. But I'm not certain the action alert is what Walt is resenting. The message immediately under his resentment was Becky Barnes's out of office thing, so I thought that was what he was resenting. If that was what it was, I'd tend to agree with Walt. Those stupid automatic responses don't have any place on this list. Of course, below that, was the info about the need to save the NLS funding.

Cheers,
Dave