[bookport] Re: FFMP3 Error

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 13:47:40 -0400

Robert:

How many files are in this folder you are trying to send? Have you done a =
Chkdsk on your card lately? I know it worked from inside the software, but =
I can't seem to replicate this problem here.

Rob Meredith

>>> r-carter@xxxxxxx 06/14/04 11:40AM >>>
Hi Rob,

I am not sending to the root but to a folder below the root. This =
problem=20
only occurs with the Windows Explorer interface. It works fine if the =
files=20
are sent by selecting them via the transport software.

Robert

At 10:25 AM 6/14/2004, you wrote:
>Robert:
>
>It sounds like you are trying to send these MP3 files to the root folder =
=3D
>of the card, and the root is full. Could this be the case? How full is =
the =3D
>root folder in this case?
>
>Rob Meredith

>Hi All,
>
>I just prepared a folder of mp3 files to send to the Book Port. When =
I=3D20