[bookport] Re: FFMP3 Buffer is Read Only

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 08:28:12 -0500

Hi Irwin:

I have not seen buffer Read only, but I have seen Buffer overflow, which means
either the file is corrupt or the card is.  Try a different file.  If you're
still getting that error, then perhaps you should try another card.  Try
transferring something simple like a text file or any file that you've
transferred successfully in the past.  If you still get that, then you may need
to send it back for repair.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> ihott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 03/10/08 10:16PM >>>
FFMP3 Buffer is Read Only:        Hi, I am getting that message after trying to
send some MP3 files to the Bookport.  I have tried reinitializing the Bookport
and emptying out the Pending folder, both with no effect.  Any suggestions
would be appreciated.  I am running XP Home.

Irwin Hott <ishott@xxxxxxxx>