[bookport] Re: FAT32 Question

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 12:32:20 -0400

The normal format is entirely dependent on the capacity of the card and
ordinarily has nothing to do with the device in which the card is used. I
don't know if the BP would format a 4 Gb card FAT32 or not, but I'm pretty
sure that's the format that it would come in from the manufacturer. A 1 Gb
card, I'm pretty sure, ships formatted as FAT.