[bookport] Re: External speakers

  • From: "Anne Boggs" <achloe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 15:53:04 -0400

I have not purchased Book port as of yet, but I decided to join the list to get information and perhaps questions answered. So, I have one now and that is I have no clue as to what you are referring to concerning the external speaker, that is what kind of device are you talking about like what are you putting in to the case and what is the case?
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>