[bookport] Re: Extended statistics doesn't work in Notes folder

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 07:57:05 -0500

OK, we'll take a look at that one.

Currently, there is no way to eliminate the two beeps to indicate the
unit turning off, but that is something we will check out.

Unfortunately, the feature set for the next release is closed.  There
are two more features that have not been in past betas and fixes to
known problems that will consist of version 2.0 of the firmware.

>>> peter.rand@xxxxxxxxxxxx Tuesday, March 01, 2005 2:59:28 AM >>>
Hi Larry & Rob,

As I mentioned a few days ago, the extended statistics function
(long-press 8) does not work with text documents contained in the Notes

folder. It consistently locks up the Book Port, requiring me to remove

the batteries.

I was also wondering how I could disable the two short beeps when BP
shifts to idle mode?

Peter