[bookport] Executive Products Bp Case

  • From: "Ruthie, also known as Sunshine" <sunshine817@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 15:45:42 -0600

Hi, Folks!

I received my leather case for the Book Port from Executive Products this afternoon. It took all of 90 seconds for me to house my book port into the case. It fits like a glove as it should and the leather is great. I would expect nothing less. Having the case makes me feel more secure since with it the unit is definitely protected and can be kept cleaner.

Thanks to Executive Products for excellent workmanship.

For those of you who have not ordered a case yet, it's worth the money, in my opinion.

Ruthie