[bookport] Re: Error message

  • From: "Norma A. Boge-Conyers" <naboge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 10:29:28 -0500

Thanks, Pamela, that did the trick.  You're great!!! Norma in Des Moines

At 07:39 AM 4/10/2006, you wrote:
You probably need to reformat the compact flash card, or use a different
card for the update.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> naboge@xxxxxxxxx 04/09/06 09:40AM >>> Hi list,

I just got my BP last week and have run into what I hope is a small
problem.  I was going through the taped tutorial and everything was
going fine until I got a message about a firmware update.  I followed
the prompts, but never did get the BP message confirming that the
firmware had been updated.  Now whenever I hit a button I hear "FS
Memory out of DR OBJ structures."  Can someone let me know how to fix
this?  Resetting didn't help.  Thanks for your patience, since I'm so
new with this unit.

Take care,
Norma
naboge@xxxxxxxxx