[bookport] Re: Error Message

  • From: Pamela Rader <prader@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 08:46:25 -0400

Kelly:

We have seen this before--particularly with RFB&D books.  However, it has been
difficult to troubleshoot the cause.  You might try deleting the file and
transferring again.  Be sure that the book shows up in the book port list of
files, before you disconnect.  In other words, make sure the transfer is
complete.  Also, if you used converting text to audio and made any changes to
the speed, you may need to do a normal send for it to transfer.  We've never
been able to pinpoint this, but hopefully, that will help.  If not, try to get
more information about the sending process of that book.

Pamela