[bookport] Error Message

  • From: "Debbie G" <buttercup1374@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Book Port List" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 02:21:42 -0500

Hello all,

For some strange reason, I can't open my help file on The BP.

When I try to, it says something like, "Error opening file, data file error."

I can't access anything because of this error message.

Also, when I connect it to the PC, I get a message telling me, "Confirm file
replace dialogue.  The Book Port file 'G:\bp_doc.txt; already exists and is
locked.  Do you wish to replace it?"

If I enter on yes, it will say it can't find the file.  But if I enter on no,
it will take me into the file transfer dialogue box; where I can send files to
the Book Port.

Can anyone tell me how I can rectify this problem?

Thanks in advance.
Debbie
Owner of a new group: anxiety-depression-support-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx