[bookport] Re: Error Message

  • From: "Gary Wunder" <gwunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 12:41:12 -0600

Hi Pamela.

1. Go to Web Braille and retrieve the book Finding Grace.

2. Bring up Bookport Transfer and navigate to the file. When I down arrow to it, I immediately get the error.

Alternatively if I use Windows Explorer, navigate to the file and use the Send To Option and specify Bookport, when I connect the BP and answer yes to the Send Queued Files, I get the same error.

Note that I downloaded the book using K1000 but did not open or save it.

Gary

P.S. While the above steps cause the problem for me, I think it is more complicated because I seem now to get it with other books.

----- Original Message ----- From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>