[bookport] Re: Equal signs in replies

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 09:13:07 +1200

Hi gang! Amen! Down with the equals signs. I've tried various means of
reading messages. Regardless of method, they always interrupt the flow of
thought and cause confusion. Likewsie, I first thought it was only happening
on posts from members of the APH staff. But they are not alone. Now K know
that it would be a simple thing to mute the equals. But that wouldn't solve
it because there are cases when it is necessary to hear it, which would
obviously be broken if we used that as a solution.

Cheers,
Dave