[bookport] Equal signs in replies

  • From: "Dave Cunningham " <dcj638586@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 13:20:30 -0400

Hello,
I'm not exactly sure if this happens with new messages but I suppose I will
find out shortly.  When I receive a message from the list that is a reply,
it has equal signs throughout the message.  Is this supposed to happen or
what is it, and why does it happen.  I find it distracting while trying to
read the message.  I won't complain too much since the last provider saw it
necessary to put advertisements before each message, that was worse but can
these equal signs be removed somehow?  I'm not referring to after I receive
the message, I'm referring to at the mail server end...  Just wondering.

Thanks,
Dave

Dave Cunningham
(412) 215-4597 Cell
Email address used for MSN.

All incoming and outgoing email scanned by Norton Anti-virus 2003