[bookport] Enhancements

  • From: Keith Watson <Kwatson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 18:39:43 -0500

Hi List,

I have been around for a couple of months now and have been
watching the suggestions flow in, all of which have been either
good or well intended. The one suggestion that I have not seen so
far, and the one that i feel would be of great use now that I
have been using mine for a couple of weeks is this. Blue tooth. I
would kill for a nice set of Bluetooth headphones. Hmmm, only
just liberated from the desktop system and am already looking for
freeing myself from the headphone teather, gotta love technology.

Keith

--
Keith Watson
kwatson@xxxxxxxxxxx

Among the major impediments to discovery are not the ignorant
but those with illusions of knowledge.    - B. Alan Wallace