[bookport] Re: Ear Buds

  • From: "Catalina and Tristan" <catroi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 02:10:40 -0500

I love using my bose
because they cover my ears and JAWS or Window Eyes is all I hear. I don't like
the ear bud things because I can't stand having anything in my ears and they
feel like they are going to fall off.
Catalina and Tristan
For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.  For lovely eyes, seek out the
good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.  For
beautiful
hair, let a child run his/her fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk
with the knowledge that you never walk alone.
Audrey Hepburn
Email and MSN: catroi@xxxxxxx
Skype: pigwidgeon