[bookport] Re: Drive and Street Etc.

  • From: "albert griffith" <albertgriffith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 18:02:58 -0700

If it pronounces these words with consistency, what's the problem?  A minor
annoyance, I'm sore.  when I had to walk to school, uphill, both ways, I'd
have been glad for any speech synthesizer.  The folks at APH. had to make
decisions regarding which synthesizer to use based on a number of concerns
and I don't think the pronunciation of two words clinched the deal.