[bookport] Downloading from NLS to bookPort

  • From: Anna K Byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 19:35:09 -0500

On the NLS site, Braille magazines, Berkeley wellness letter, September
2004 I am trying to download the news letter, but what I am getting is the
current page with the links to September, august, July, etc.

could a merciful person please give me step by step instructions on how to
get the targeted document instead of the page.  I did try Spider, but
apparently we don't understand each other.

thanks a bunch,

Ann