[bookport] Re: Downloading books to book folder

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 13:10:26 -0400

Hi Chase,

No need for embarrassment. I appreciate your help greatly. I went to the link you sent me in your second message and bingo, , I was able to download the manual there. I much prefer listening to that voice than the one on the BookPort itself.

Thanks again.

Maria

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>