[bookport] Downloading books to book folder

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookport" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 18:56:39 -0400

Hello all,

Could someone please help me out?  I have no problem downloading books from
Audible, but I'm missing a step somewhere when it comes to getting them into
the books folder on my BookPort.  they load into the bookport, but not into the
folder itself.  Would someone please write step by step instructions on how to
do this, or tell me where I can find this info?  I have searched and searched
for the instructions that came with my Book but they seem to have fallen into
the black hole somewhere.

Maria