[bookport] Downloading beta

  • From: "Keith" <hear2c@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 09:46:15 -0600

I don't want to sound like a dunce, but where do you download the beta? I have been having trouble with the bp manual and the help file on my bookport. When I coonect the cable and open the transfer wizard, it asks me if I want to up date the manual. It tells me it's locked, but when I open windows explorer, it lists the file as a dd file, and when i try to play either the help or the manual file, it gives me an io data error. I was told on thelist to reinstall the transfer software and restart. Done, and the same problem occurs. Can't find the file. The person also suggested i update my book port to the beta. How do I do this?

Thanks

Also, what is the firmware version out now.  I am on 2.1

Thanks

Keith