[bookport] Re: Downloading Digital Content From BookShare That Is A DTB, (Digital Talking Book)

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 22:58:33 -0600

Unpack it using the Bookshare unpack tool. Then you transfer it to the BP like you would anything else using BP Transfer.

At 03:34 PM 11/12/2007 -0800, you wrote:
Basically, the title says it all, but I'll reiterate, how does one go
about downloading a digital talking book from bookshare onto the book
port, see, I'm having to bring a book to one of my English classes and
start reading it tomorrow with the rest of the class called "Nickle
and Dimed" By Barbara Eihrenriche, or however ya spell it, so anyway,
any suggestions? I downloaded it to my documents, however it is
getting to the bp is my problem, can anyone help me out, please,
ASAP?--
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
Verizon Mobile Phone: (925) 250-5955
SkypeName: jazzytrumpet
(!SMILEYFACE!)

Sandy Licht
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity.