[bookport] Re: Doing a virus scan on Book Port

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 10:45:28 -0500

You should be able to locate Book Port in your "My Computer" icon and =
right click on its drive just as you do with your other mp3 player.

>>> petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx Thursday, January 13, 2005 8:44:07 AM =

With my other mp3 player I perform a virus scan on it by going
opening My Computer icon and then be on the drive letter of the
portable device and doing an applications key activation which
brings up a context menu which allows me to  select the "scan
for viruses" item.

Can I do the same with the Book Port to scan viruses on its
compactflash card.

It is now possible to get a virus from an mp3 file.

Thank you.