[bookport] Re: Discontinue Bookport?

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 08:51:04 -0500

Thanks, and the thing about the Braille+ is true, but it is worth it, but
that is not supposed to be talked about on this list.

Chase Crispin
Blind Mobile Tech (BMT) blog:
http://blindmobiletech.blogspot.com
e-mail:
chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx
APH Training Videos on Youtube are also linked to at:
http://tech.aph.org/mm