[bookport] Disconnecting Book Port from computer

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 17:55:02 -0800 (PST)

What is the proper way when it comes to disconnecting the Book
Port device from my computer? I know I have to wait for the
transfer to finish completing and also for firmware/software
updates. Does the Book Port Transfer software application have
to remain open when disconnecting the Book Port device from my
computer. Or is it better to close the Book Port Transfer
application and then disconnect the Book Port device from my computer?