[bookport] Re: Dirty keys

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 16:32:51 -0600 (CST)

You mean it isn't already? Ever heard Ricochet Randy first thing in the morning?

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005, Sarah Cranston wrote:

The problem is, how to get the alcohol into those tiny little mouths on the
tips of the fingers?
Then, if you weren't careful, you might pass it on to the BookPort.  Can you
imagine, a DoubleTalk under the influence?