[bookport] Re: Dirty Keys

  • From: "Lou Kolb" <loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 18:35:32 -0500

Yep, I've noticed the same thing don and, strangely, it's not necessarily
the keys I use the most like the 2 key for instance.  I have to increase
pressure when hitting the 3 or 6 keys sometimes.  It hasn't been a major
problem yet so I'm not concerned but I can see if someone takes a lot of
notes it could be a bigger problem.  Lou