[bookport] Digital Talking Books on HD

  • From: Mike Freeman <k7uij@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 14:55:56 -0500 (EST)

Hi, all!

The Bookport documentation says one can transfer Daisy books to the BP from a PC's CD-ROM drive(s). This is set up automagically as BP Transfer finds them. But how does one transfer, say, a RFB&D ditigal talking book to the BP if the book resides on one's hard drive? Does one just point to the folder and transfer the entire folder? If so, I don't get the range dialogue till after a bazillion of the files have already been transferrerd. Or does one point to a file within the folder which then tells BP Transfer what to send? And yes, I have the mod so that RFB&D books will transfer in palyable form.

T I A!

Mike Freeman