[bookport] Re: Dictionary in *.brf format

  • From: "Francis E. Khan" <fekhan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 12:02:07 -0400

I have a 128 MB and a 1 GB card but for the time being I am using the
smaller capacity card.  The Old Testament goes in one folder and the New
Testament in another and for my computer stuff, I have created a Manuals
folder and and the tutorials/manuals are in subfolders.

The card isn't sluggish at all and there are about thirty books loaded up as
well.