[bookport] Re: Dictionary in *.brf format

  • From: "Robert Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 13:09:47 -0800

Hi guys,
First, let me say that I am having phone line problems, but my DSL seems to
work.  When i try to transfer a file to Bookport, it says that it is
disconnected.  Of course, i have it firmly connected to the USB cable.  Does
someone know the steps to check to see if my USB ports are on?  Thanks so
much for your help.